Akton Recruitment are looking for an experienced Young Persons Substance Misuse Worker to join the local authority in Greenwich.
* To provide support, information, training, education and guidance to young people in relation to designated specialism, as appropriate.
* To improve access to appropriate services for young service users; to identify and assess the needs of young people in relation to designated specialism.
* Monitor and evaluate all sessions and interventions to inform future planning and delivery interventions.
* To liaise and work in partnerships with relevant agencies/department and be a point of contact for other agencies and professionals.
* To communicate Royal Borough of Greenwich's vision and deliver its mission, corporate strategy, and business plans.
This is contract based full-time role, working 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00 at a rate of £20 per hour. It is initially on a contracted until 14/5/2021 with a view to extend.
This role requires you to have experience in Substance Misuse and experience working with young people, if you think you're a great fit, get in touch now!
Back to job search
Up to £20 per hour
about 1 month ago