* To be responsible for all aspects of direct care for young people both Looked After and After Care.
* To be responsible for the co-ordination and implementation of Pathway Plans and to ensure these are developed to meet with the young persons changing needs. In addition to explore and work towards young people
* Contribute to the needs assessment, which helps formulate the first Pathway Plan for the young person to maximise their potential.
* To manage a caseload in conjunction with a social worker of young people when they are
* To contribute to the effective and efficient use of the physical and financial resources of the council. To have responsibility for decision making for use of financial resources, using own initiative within the financial remit of the service.
* Work actively to engage young people, parents, carers and families in decision making processes about their future choices and enable their development into effective adulthood by providing impartial support and guidance.
* To have a responsibility for safeguarding children and young people who are at risk of experiencing harm, neglect or abuse.
* Full clean UK driving licence with Business Use Car Insurance and a valid MOT certificate
* NVQ Level 3 (or Equivalent) - Health and Social Care working with Children and Young people
* Work flexible hours which include evenings and weekends in order to meet the needs of service users.
We would like to hear from you if you feel this is the correct role for you.
Up to £13.50 per hour
27 days ago