We are looking for experienced support workers who are looking to pick up bank hours/casual hours as and when they are available. Our client covers Bradford, Halifax and Wakefield currently. Because of the nature of this role to be successful you must have access to a vehicle with business use insurance.
- Provide emotional and practical support to young people including some sleep ins, evening and weekend work.
- Take part in an on-call rota providing an out of hours emergency service to clients.
- Identify and regularly review each clients needs and draw up a support plan.
- Ensure that safeguarding and risks for each young person are reviewed on a regular basis.
- Liase with other professionals from relevant agencies to ensure good communication and continuity of care and support.
- Attend group and consultation meetings with young people as required.
- Visit properties on a regular basis to carry out health and safety checks.
- Ensure that any action required in terms of repairs are carried out in line with timescales outlined in our policies and procedures.
- Access to a vehicle with business use insurance
- Experience supporting young people in the community