Waterbodies Engineer required for a fantastic contract based in Matlock
- Lead and deliver the Council's duties in relation to statutory inspections on its reservoir assets, and other waterbodies where necessary.
- Provide strategic technical expertise, advice and support on reservoir and waterbody management
- Plan, co-ordinate and implement of a programme of capital design and delivery projects on the Council's reservoir, canal and other waterbody assets.
- Substantial post qualification experience in the management of waterbodies
- Experience in design and specification of reservoir and other waterbody management schemes
- Proven experience managing significant projects (some of which may be politically sensitive)
- Procure and tender contracts, contract supervision and contract management
- Communicating with the public, elected members, senior management at partner authorities and agencies, developers, senior engineers, suppliers and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Budget management including monitoring, reporting and outturn forecasting
- Preparing and presenting reports, business cases and information to senior management and Elected Members.
- Developing and managing programmes of work
- Working under own initiative to demanding timescales and managing own workload
- Temp Contract (6 Months)
- £19.32 per hour (Paid via Umbrella Company - Rate Uplifted to cover charges)
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email