- Client role in managing day to day responsive repairs
- Specifying voids
- Approving expenditure
- Quality checks
- Providing technical support to non technical staff.
- Working closely with the Council's principle contractor.
- Ensuring that empty properties within Slough Borough Council (SBC) housing stock and for external clients, are prepared ready for re-letting in a consistent, effective and efficient manner and to specified standards and ensure all areas of landlord compliance are satisfied.
- Carrying out Quality Assurance checks on completed Response Repairs and other categories of work as required.
- Providing advice on technical issues to Neighbourhood Services staff as required
- Experience of working in a building maintenance environment in a customer facing role.
- Experience of monitoring budgets and contributing to budget preparation.
- Experience of managing refurbishment works in compliance with Health & Safety Legislation Experience in working in a Social Housing environment
- Experience of ordering and processing repair orders.
- Experience of Schedule of Rates Experience of using Housing Repairs Systems
- Experience and knowledge of Quality Assurance procedures in relation to the delivery of housing repairs services
- Experience of delivering excellent customer services to a diverse client group that meets individual Needs.
- Experience of translating good practice into practical ways of working Experience of effective, multiagency working, enabling, negotiating and conflict resolution.
- Locum Contract
- £259 per day
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email email@example.com