Transformation Project Officer
37 Hours Per Week
To deliver specific work streams, projects, provide technical advice and guidance to others (including other professionals) involved in specific service delivery and redesign. May have responsibility for managing project resources within a team (budget and people) and is expected to have significant post qualification experience.
- Propose and implement strategic transformation and change projects within an integrated, partnership programme delivering organisational change to improve the outcomes for service users and secure best value for the organisation.
- Develop and implement best practice approaches to programme, project, and change management to ensure successful delivery
- Conduct robust investigation and analysis of project design, delivery, and benefits realisation to inform programme development and evaluation
- Provide technical support for the most complex projects, developing and supporting colleagues by providing professional consultation, direction and support and be a role model for best practice.
- Carry a portfolio of individual projects where the problems presented are consistently challenging and complex and require advanced levels of skill and knowledge.
- Undertake a designated specialist role within the team and/or be a lead specialist in at least one professional area
Skills and Experience:
- Vocational qualification or experience to at least level 6 or above or equivalent experience to give an in-depth level of knowledge necessary to deliver complex projects
- An approved professional qualification or equivalent professional development relevant to delivering successful organisational change and the management of multiple projects
- Significant experience of successfully delivering complex projects with multiple stakeholders and competing drivers for change
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of organisational change, project management and commissioning/decommissioning cycles
- Experience of effective partnership working across a public service delivery agency
- Ability to collect, collate & analyse evidence and present findings to stakeholders & senior decision makers and respond to challenge