- Challenge the status quo and drive transformation, innovation and improvement.
- Drive and deliver service led change across the department through programme and project management.
- Use performance information, business intelligence and customer insight to improve services.
- Keep the Children’s Services “engine” running (through, for example; business planning, managing and developing partnerships, developing the workforce, responding to FOIs/Member and MP enquiries).
- Develop, implement and review Strategies to ensure placement sufficiency for children in care, care leavers and children with special educational needs (SEN)
- Provide liaison function across a range of functions that report into the corporate centre including Finance and ICT
- Work in a small team serving 3 councils (Kensington and Chelsea, Westminster, Hammersmith and Fulham) sourcing private and voluntary placements for children 0 – 25 in a range of settings including Foster care, Residential children homes, Residential Schools and Semi-Independence units
- Experience of successfully leading transformation and/or service improvement programmes within large complex organisations (preferably children’s or adult’s services – role dependent) to deliver tangible outcomes
- Demonstrable record of driving through efficiency savings as a result of more effective service design, whilst maintaining strong service outcomes
- Able to quality assure placement types and ensure value for money
- Locum Contract
- 3 Months+ Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- £200 per day
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email email@example.com