- The delivery of the Councils traffic engineering, traffic management, car parking and other integrated transport programmes of work.
- This ensures smooth operation of the highways, the ability to enforce restrictions and the management of safety on the highway network by delivering Traffic Regulation Orders.
- Assisting with the development of safety and parking schemes.
- Responsibility for keeping colleagues and management well informed so that work is co-ordinated and integrated across the department.
- To advise Members of the constituent Committees on all relevant issues, preparing reports for and attending if necessary Delegation/Committee
- To represent the Group/Department and/or lead internal, corporate or external projects
- To establish and maintain effective working relationships between management, employees and trade unions.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate suitable skills and experience in traffic regulation orders and the relevant traffic engineering
- Good organisational skills
- Good oral, written communication and interpersonnal skills
- Extensive CAD skills.
- Ability to use initiative in developing new opportunities, best practice, and improvements to service delivery.
- 6 Month Contract
- £16-18 per hour
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email email@example.com