- To assist in the development, monitoring and review of scheme designs and and projects for transport planning, traffic and parking.
- Undertake feasibility design, consultation and detail design for range of traffic schemes including cycling schemes and those involving changes to traffic signals.
- Assist in preparation and presentation of professional and technical advice to the Council, Cabinet and committees and other Council departments on matters of scheme design, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, statutory and other Council plans, policies and guidelines.
- Carry out effective liaison with relevant stakeholders (including Members, TfL, emergency services, colleagues and members of the public)
- Qualification in engineering to a degree level or equivalent with post qualification experience in a practising senior position,
- Corporate membership or incorporated status of a recognised professional engineering institution with some post qualification experience.
- Proficient in using Autocad (ideally 3DCad), word and excel. Knowledge/experience of using signal packages like Transyt, Linsig and Vissim.
- Ability to express complex information accurately, clearly and concisely orally and in writing.
- Ability to use support systems, including IT systems, necessary for the delivery of cost effective, high quality schemes and services.
- Locum Contract
- 3 Months + Ongoing
- Looking to start asap
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org