Akton Recruitment are currently working with the Local Authorities to fill a number of contract positions within the Track and Trace Team. These positions are initially a rolling monthly contract, however likely to last at least 3 months. The initial pay rate is £11PH.
Working hours are between 8AM and 9PM Mon-Sun. Hours will be 37 per week and will not exceed this. Availability between these hours is a requirement and part time/applications where the applicant can not work between these hours will not be considered. The majority of this post will be working from home however you may be requested to attend training within the Wakefield District on occassions.
- To provide administrative support to the Local Contact Tracing Service (LCTS)
- To provide assistance in the development, continuity and effective use of information and service intelligence across the Local Contact Tracing Service.
- To provide data inputting support and data quality checks to statutory and localised reporting requirements in compliance with operational agreements, and in compliance with relevant legislation, local and national policy or guidance. This includes NHS Test and Trace system, Environmental Health Systems and Public Health Intelligence systems
- To assist in the support and administration of work in the LCTS.
- To assist in the wider development, continuity and effective use of business and service intelligence in line with the council's strategic objectives as set out in the District Outcomes Framework.
- Experience within Customer Service
- Experience within Administration
- Ability to speak to people comfortably and confidently over the phone
- Available immediately
- Available within the required times