Town Centre Information Officer
One of our local clients based in Maidstone are currently recruiting for the role of Town Centre Information Officer.
PURPOSE OF JOB
To be a visible presence in Swale town centres and engage with businesses and members of the public to capture feedback from the reopening of the town centres and address any safety concerns.
To act as the key holder for the temporary gates in Sheerness and ensuring opening and closing if required.
- To be a point of contact in each of the town centres for business and the public for town centre reopening enquiries or safety concerns.
- To use questionnaires and other engagement tools to capture views of the public/businesses
- To monitor the town centre usage ("footfall") and capture information of 'pinch points' causing social distancing issues.
- To collate feedback from visitors to the high streets in Swale and share suggestions for improvement to the project manager
- To monitor the safety measures implemented by SBC and report any issues
- To support officers managing the project where required
- Collect vacancy data for the ground floor of premises in each town centre, within a defined area, using pre-prepared town audits as a baseline
Education, Training and Knowledge
- Good level of general education - to GCSE Standard (or equivalent)
- Good IT skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Good time management skills
For more information please contact Jordan Richards 01772 428186