The Company is a long-standing aerospace and defence business based in North Wales.
The group has been working for the last decade in electrification and hybridisation of aircraft.
The business has been awarded a number of significant cutting-edge programs to provide innovative equipment onto new aircraft platforms.
For this activity the organisation needs to supplement its team with an outstanding experienced Test Engineer.
* Establish needs for testing from project requirements
* Writing test plans and creating test cases
* Design and set up testbenches, primarily for high power electric motors
* Conducting tests in a safe and efficient manner
* Preparing test reports
* Communicate testing needs and results both internally to engineering team and externally to customers
You will have significant autonomy and play a significant part in strategic direction in a dynamic crack team. Their engineers are the best at what they do and can work methodically at pace for formal development programs (for flight). All are well supported by a dynamic multi skilled EASA part 21 factory including electronic and mechanical manufacturing capability. A lot of theoretical and hands on work will be required but it will be highly rewarding.
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
27 days ago