- Commissioning/Integrating new Special To Type Test Equipment
- Creating/Reviewing/Updating Engineering documentation under configuration management system
- Investigating in service design issues.
- Design and development of test equipment hardware to production standards, complying with all current regulatory and safety requirements.
- Design and commission hardware
- Verification and subsequent pro-active modification, during test equipment and test item integration.
- Liaise with project, manufacturing, test equipment, in-service personnel and other stakeholders
- Support the integration and commissioning of the hardware with test software and units-under-test
- Experience of test equipment design, development, and hardware/software integration for Avionics or Aviation Power products.
- Knowledge of PC based test architecture (for example PCI and VXI).
- Knowledge of high level software languages, principally Borland C++.
- Flexible approach to problem solving.
- Ability to deliver solutions on-time, to budget and required quality
- Ability to manage change and obsolescence issues.
- AutoCAD and/or schematic capture competency
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Competent in the use Microsoft Office