Akton Recruitment currently has an exciting opportunity for some with Tenancy Management experience to join the team within the Local Authority in the Leicestershire
Overall Purpose of the Role:
To ensure that tenants, leaseholders and customers are at the heart of all services and that all staff demonstrate a commitment to the development and implementation of the Company’s involvement frameworks.
To be an active participant within the Housing Services Team providing a comprehensive high quality tenancy and estate management service to tenants and leaseholders.
- To support the Housing Services Manager and Housing Team Leader in the management of an excellent customer focussed tenancy and estate management service.
- Take full responsibility for the tenancy and estate management of council dwellings for a designated housing area being the point of contact for all service users, partners and stakeholders.
- To actively promote and initiate customer involvement and be responsible and accountable for all residents’ groups/activities in the designated area including estate walkabouts.
- Establish and maintain a highly visible presence within your designated area; ensuring that the estates are regularly monitored and well maintained, and that the tenancy and estate management service reflects the needs and aspirations of the local community.
- To manage tenancies to ensure compliance with tenancy conditions (excluding anti social behaviour) and undertake any associated work regarding preventative or enforcement action regarding breaches of tenancy.
If you would like to apply for this position please send a CV or call 01772 428186 and ask for Jordan for more details.