Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 a year DOE
My client is looking for an experienced Tekla Detailer /draughtsman to join the team at our workshop.
would be happy to look at people relocating as long as they already have the right to work in the UK documents and can speak fluent English as they will need to speak
My client is looking to expand the design office and look into adding a Tekla draughtsman great working environment
- Experience with Tekla Structures (3D)
- 3 years plus experience in structural modelling/detailing
- detailing in either structural or secondary steel.
- Residential/Commercial Construction project background or steel structures
* Preferably 3 years experience in detailing of steelwork, metalwork & framework etc
* Detailing from design team drawings to produce fabrication packages and issuing to the workshop
* Requirement to work to tight programmes and ability to work under pressure
* Able to communicate with Client Engineers and Architects directly, ensuring all queries are dealt with swiftly
* Requirement for attending site and carrying out surveys
* Ensure that all models and drawings are detailed to current specs, with a working knowledge of current regulations and codes
* Good timekeeping and project management skills
* Scope for development into a senior role within the D.O.
A track record of successful projects should be demonstrated, with the following skills evident:
- Creative Thinking
- Customer Focus
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Team Working
- Drive & Decisiveness