£35,000 - £45,000 - Excelent benefits
A family run business looking for an experienced and self-motivated Tekla draftsperson. The successful candidate will have the ability to meet every challenge head-on and always view it positively as an opportunity to grow. Candidates must be experiance and confident working with Tekla.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience of producing architectural metalwork and structural steel fabrication drawings using Tekla is essential.
- Read and interpret Engineer and Architect drawings.
- Liaise competently with engineers and architects and manage the flow of technical information.
- Work from site measurements and produce fabrication drawings from those measurements.
- Design review meeting with project managers to review the specification, tender drawings, site surveys and connection calculations.
- Raise RFIs following the review meeting and the initial modelling for any design discrepancies, clashes or missing information to the responsible parties involved and maintain the RFI register.
- Keep track of all the variations and maintain the variation record sheets with supporting evidence and data for the commercial team to access.
- Maintain organised project design folders with all revisions clearly labelled to show the current issues.
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm