Akton recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced technical correspondence co-ordinator to handle complaints and member enquiries.
Job Role: Technical correspondence co-ordinator
- To provide a customer-focused service for Technical Services which meets the agreed standards and targets. This will involve working in partnership with a wide range of individuals and organisations, both internal and external to the organisation, to deliver improving services.
- To co-ordinate Technical Services complaints procedures and to act as the main contact within the repairs centre for receiving and responding to customer complaints and member enquiries for the service.
- To provide concise and comprehensive responses to complaint and member enquiry correspondence on behalf of Technical Services to oversee and arrange all necessary surveys, specify works & manage such works, in relation to complaints and member enquiry outcomes in line with customer satisfaction and equality policies.
- Where appropriate to act as the Council's representative to the public and external organisations, extending courtesy, co-operation, and dignity as appropriate.
- To monitor contractors working on behalf of Technical Services ensuring works are undertaken and completed to expected standards, specifically in relation to the resolution of customer complaints, service requests and member enquiry investigations, identifying both internal and contractor organisational learning where appropriate, ensuring positive customer satisfaction feedback outcomes.
- Undertake any other duties as directed by the Head of Repairs & Maintenance the Contractor Performance and Complaints Manager, and Senior Maintenance Surveyor.
- At all times carry out the duties and responsibilities of the post with due regard to the Council's equal opportunities and health and safety policies.
- The duties of this post determine that the postholder is designated a "VDU user" within the terms of the Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992.
- To participate in or manage activities that lead to recognised awards for the team or the Department e.g. Charter mark, IIP, ISO
- Assisting (and deputising when necessary) the Contractor Performance and Complaints Manager as the central point of contact for written enquiries from Members of Parliament, Elected Members and Ombudsman, working collaboratively with other managers within the Department, to co-ordinate the provision of timely, accurate, consistent and meaningful responses within statutory and local targets.
- Compile composite responses to Member Enquiries