JOB TITLE: Team Manager Economic Development
DEPARTMENT: Property and Regeneration
Akton Recruitment are recruiting for a Team Manager to assist with the Economic Development of the client.
The Economic Development Team forms part of the Client’s Regeneration Service. The Team develops and co-ordinates policies and strategies for the implementation of the Client’s Economic Framework and is a key contributor to the Client’s priority of supporting the local economy.
The post holder will lead the strategic development of initiatives and actions to achieve sustainable economic growth. It will oversee the implementation of the economic development action plan. It will also engage with external and internal stakeholders to achieve common objectives.
- Minimum 5 years experience of delivery successful policies, strategies and activities in the field of economic regeneration or a related environment
- Experience of managing teams including monitoring performance and setting targets.
- Experience of effective management of large budgets
- Proven first class oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- IT experience, including the use of word, excel, PowerPoint and project management software
For further information contact Matt on: 01772 428186