Akton are currently recruiting for our client who are looking for a Systems Engineer on a 12 month contract.
Engineer with experience on the Systems Development Lifecycle (ARP474A) and in the following:
- Preparation of the technical specifications and interfaces for Electrical Power Distribution System, including review and evaluation of legacy artefacts
- Provide technical Support in hardware and software integration for the Electrical Power Distribution System
- Preparation and review of Systems & Electrical System test plan and procedures, including review and evaluation of legacy test artefacts
- Support in design reviews collaborating with other stakeholders (Certification, Safety, Quality) to realise project commitments
- Requirements development, review and management using DOORS
- Defining verification strategies and authoring verification procedures
- Will support remaining team members and performing oversight/coordination of working with 3rd party suppliers
- Degree in Engineering/Technology
- Team working essential
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. DXL) an advantage.
- Knowledge of MATLAB an advantage.
Up to £50.00 per hour
13 days ago