Location: Leeds / Liverpool / Manchester
We are looking for a new Sustainability Consultant to join a global consultancy. The team currently provides a range of services including (but not limited to) BREEAM Assessments, Sustainability Statements, Life Cycle Assessments, Life Cycle Costing reports, Materials Efficiency Reviews, Energy Assessments, Energy Auditing, Strategic Energy Partner Procurement and more Bespoke Sustainability Services.
We will be looking for an individual to come on board who is pro-active, attuned to the key issues surrounding Sustainability (within the built environment and the wider issues). Someone who is willing to approach work in a pragmatic and enthusiastic manner and expand their knowledge base with the ever moving industry.
The role will include:
- Developing the business and exploring opportunities;
- Servicing existing clients and contracts;
- Inputting into bids and responding to bid queries;
- Presenting to clients and internal teams on sustainability issues;
- Exploring new avenues and wider Sustainability opportunities;
- Help in developing and evolve internal processes and outputs.
- Relevant experience as a BREEAM Assessor or Advisory Professional;
- Existing experience of working in sustainability consultancy
- Proven business development skills and abilities;
- Good Project Management, Presentation and Management skills;
- A good understanding of the wider sustainability issues surrounding the construction industry.
- Understanding/qualifications in energy modelling/management – e.g. domestic or non-domestic EPC;
- Understanding or qualification in other certification schemes – e.g. LEED, WELL and SKA;
- Diverse range of sector experience (e.g. Health, Education, Industrial etc);
- Other skills/capabilities – e.g. ISO 14001 certification, environmental assessment, LCA’s etc;
- Membership of a professional organisation – e.g. MIEMA.