My client is a well-established business with fast growth and expansion plans. This provides team members with huge career training and progression opportunities. There is an exciting opportunity for a Sustainability Consultant to join an award-winning consultancy with expertise in building compliance and sustainability.
We are looking for someone who will bring their proven experience. You will work on a variety of projects with a focus on building compliance/energy assessment and consultancy.
- Produce SBEM calculations (Level 4 NDEA)
- Producing SAP calculations (OCDEA)
- Producing Water efficiency calculations
- Produce energy statements/sustainability reports
- Carry out BREEAM assessments
- Thermal Modelling (Level 5 NDA)
- Daylight modelling and assessment
- Overheating Assessments
- Experience using SAP software (FSAP preferred)
- Experience using iSBEM Software
- Experience within the construction industry/built environment
- Knowledge of UK Building Regulations & Renewables
- and the opportunity to work with a relaxed, friendly and down to earth team. There is also free on-site parking, with no city centre traffic. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail please call Amanda Lau at Akton Recruitment.