- Property management surveyor
- Working with the commercial portfolio
- Rent reviews
- Lease renewals
- New Lettings
- Operational portfolio management
- Disposal and acquisition
- Ability to analyse data and information in order to write concise reports and make presentations to diverse audiences.
- Experience of undertaking property portfolio reviews or management of commercial estate or property acquisitions and disposals or regeneration.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with officers/stakeholders/external consultants and providers and communicate effectively with them, including public meetings.
- Proven record of delivering a range of projects on time and within budget.
- Knowledge and understanding of how to apply relevant legislation e.g. Landlord & Tenant Act, Local Government Act etc. to work.
- MCRIS desirable
- Locum Contract
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email email@example.com