Structural Technician Required for a fantastic contract based in Sunderland
- This post is required to supplement the existing Capital Projects staff to deliver a high volume of concurrent projects, primarily to support the Structural Engineer in the production of project information.
- The appointed candidate will work under the direction of the Capital Projects Manager and Structural Engineer or other team managers where appropriate.
- All essential equipment for the post will be provided by the Employer.
- Mileage will be paid for any essential use of the worker's own vehicle
- To provide technical and draughting support to the Structural Engineer and architectural team
- Extensive experience as a structural technician preferably with Local Authority/public sector experience.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate significant and comprehensive experience in a similar role.
- Car Driver Required
- £24.64 paid via Umbrella Company
- Based in Sunderland but will require site visits
- Council Based Role
- Full Time Hours
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email