Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits
They provide multi-discipline engineering design, building surveying and advisory service across the built environment. Their specialist engineering fields include Pre-Planning, Building Appraisal, Civil, Structural, Building Services, and GeoEnvironmental. They have claimed numerous awards including ones for sustainability and more recently have been shortlisted for best UK business performance for medium-sized businesses.
This position offers an excellent long term career opportunity within a small vibrant team. The planned expansion of the department has created an increasing workload from both long term and new clients and means we are keen to recruit two experienced engineers to strengthen their existing team. You will work independently but with the support of a team of experienced multi-disciplinary engineers, be responsible for your own workload from start to finish, and encouraged to develop long term relationships with clients.
Your work will include inspection and assessment of a wide variety of existing buildings and structures, including historic buildings, defect diagnosis, and the Contract Administration of projects on site. You will also be involved with the structural design of remedial schemes, as well as both refurbishment and new build projects. You will play a key role in our future development and expansion in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Excellent track record in the delivery of quality designs in a wide range of materials
- Have a recognised engineering degree and Chartership (or near) with the Institution of Civil or Structural Engineers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with a personable and professional disposition
- Can establish yourself as a key contact with other consultants and partners and represent the company
- Offer leadership, mentoring and motivation to engineers
- Demonstratable passion for working with clients and fellow professionals
- Experience of a wide range of structural and building defects
- Competitive annual holiday entitlement
- Office closure over Christmas period
- Pension scheme
- Performance-related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme
- Death in service scheme
- Income protection scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
If you are interested in this role or would like more information please do not hesitate to contact Kyle on 0161 233 0034 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org