- Involved in project design from commencement to completion.
- Preparing structural design calculations.
- Communicating with Technicians and supervising the production of design drawings.
- Supporting other Engineers in carrying out the project design.
- Carrying out Professional Development and maintaining records in accordance with ICE or IStructE requirements
- Ability to show initiative and drive and to manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a personable and professional disposition
- Be able to establish yourself as a key contact with other consultants and partners and to represent the company at design team meetings.
The salary is competitive within the industry and will reflect your experience and qualifications. In conjunction with your salary you will also receive the following benefits:
- Competitive annual holiday entitlement
- Office closure over Christmas period
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme
- Death in service scheme
- Income protection scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme