Salary: £60,000-£70,000 PA
I am looking for ambitious Midlands based Structural Engineers interested in joining a well-established, independent and growing firm of property professionals.
As well as carrying out structural surveys and structural designs across the residential and commercial sectors, you will be working with the partners to expand the structural engineering arm of the business. You will have the option to work closely with clients and get involved with sourcing new business, with potential for mentoring and developing a team. In addition, as a key member of the nationwide practice of structural engineers and chartered surveyors, you will be providing technical advice and support on building surveys and specific defect reports.
Working from home, with the support of a multi-disciplined team, you will benefit from collaborating with people with a wide range of experience and expertise, to help you deliver the best quality work. This provides an opportunity to facilitate your own career progression by learning from different specialisms.
You will have experience of:
- a wide range of structural and building defects
- for example: subsidence investigations, checking integrity of building works, assessing non-standard constructions, beam calculations, and structural calculations for solar panels
- preparing and presenting technically robust reports
- providing clear, concise, justified conclusions
- working independently and within a team structure
- liaising with clients, both verbally and through written correspondence
- full UK driving licence is required.
- Salary of approx. £60–70K, depending on experience
- An excellent performance-related bonus scheme
- A diverse role with excellent opportunities for career progression: partnership is a possibility for the right person
- A supportive network of in-house professionals
- Flexible and generous packages to suit you. These typically include (but are not limited to):
- flexible working and working from home
- 25+ days annual leave plus bank holidays
- car allowance
- payment of professional subscriptions and support with CPD
- provision of all engineering and home office equipment
- pension contribution
- enhanced parental leave
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and reference JL/AA078, to email@example.com or call Joey Lister on 0161 233 0034