£33,000 - £38,000
A leading provider of construction consulting services with a comprehensive background in Structural and Civil Engineering spanning over 20 years is currently looking for a structural engineer.
Their areas of expertise include structural engineering, civil engineering, feasibility studies and transportation planning and highways design.
You will –
- Have a degree in structural engineering
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Have good written and numerical skills
- Be able to understand British & Euro-codes of practice for design and health and safety
- Be actively working towards chartership
- Be familiar with the industry standard software (Tekla, Revit, Tedds)
This is a great opportunity for a structural engineer to progress and broaden their experiences within the field of structural engineering, with new work coming in weekly there will be a variety of different projects to work on.
On offer the successful candidate is a salary of between £33,000 - £38,000 based on experience.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please contact Ben at Akton Recruitment, quoting BA/32324