£40,000k - 45,000 Plus Excellent Benefits
An established independent multi-discipline consultancy is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their busy team at their office in Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire. As the Senior Structural Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on the design of building structures, earth retaining structures, flood defences as well as carrying out structural inspections and writing reports.
Projects throughout the UK cover multiple sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Residential, Leisure, Education and more.
What's on offer for you as the new Senior Structural Engineer:
- Salary of up to £45,000 per annum
- Pension Contribution
- Private Healthcare package (with the option to expand to family members)
- Pay reviews
- 22 days annual leave, plus Christmas close down
- Professional training courses
What you will be able to offer as the new Senior Structural Engineer:
- A Degree or a Master's Degree in Structural Engineering
- A minimum of 4 years' experience as a Structural Engineer
- Chartered or working towards Chartered Engineer status within ICE or IStructE
You will need to have broad experience of building structure design in all common materials, modern 3D analysis and design software, and be AutoCAD literate (experience with Revit and BIM workflows would also be beneficial but is not essential).