Role: Structural Design Engineer
Structural or Steelworks experience is a MUST HAVE
Skills / Qualifications:Essential Skills
- Chartered Civil/Structural Engineer (CEng (ICE/IStructE)) or working towards chartered status.
- Appropriate qualifications in Civil/Structural Engineering e.g. MEng, BEng, BSC, HND, HNC.
- Experience of working on projects delivering civil/structural design solutions, both greenfield and brownfield.
- Understanding of the project delivery all stages of design (concept, front end through to detail manufacture).
- Experience of designing using British Standards and Seismic Design Codes for reinforced concrete structures
- Experience of being embedded into supply chain integrated teams.
- Experience in integrating CAE design within BIM Modelling and processes
- Knowledge of the Sellafield Ltd Management System (SLMS).
- Experience of civil/structural safety design and interaction with the Regulator.
- Experience of Design Justification
- Experience of CAD packages, REVIT, Navisworks etc.