Our client specialises in manufacturing washing equipment mainly for the commercial sector. Including under counter glasswashers, undercounter dish washers and larger more commercial pass through dishwashers. Our client also manufactures water softeners, baskets and racks, components, stands and commercial kitchen tabling.
Working hours are Mon-Thu 8-5 and 8-3.45 on Fridays.
1. Receive Goods In
2. Top up production
3. Unload deliveries
4. Regular Stock Counts
5. Book goods in on to system and put away
6. Maintain stock locations
7. Resolve Goods-In invoice queries.
8. Keep clean and tidy warehouse
9. Assist with rest of stores team as required
Person Specification (Skills Requirements)
1. Focused with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
2. Experience of using SAP on a daily basis.
3. A good working knowledge of IT software packages including Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
4. Strong organisational skills.
5. Able to work on own initiative and have a track record of working to deadlines.
6. Enjoy working as part of a team.
1. Previous stock control experience.
2. Knowledge of warehouse operations.
Up to £9.70 per hour
30 days ago