Our client specialises in manufacturing washing equipment mainly for the commercial sector. Including under counter glasswashers, undercounter dish washers and larger more commercial pass through dishwashers. Our client also manufactures water softeners, baskets and racks, components, stands and commercial kitchen tabling.
Working hours are Mon-Thu 8-5 and 8-3.45 on Fridays.
1. Pick, pack and despatch spares as appropriate on a daily basis
2. Review and chase sales kits requirements to maintain agreed stock levels
3. Receive and process parts returns
4. Receive 'spares only' goods in (Count, check, label, book in and locate)
5. Replenish stock levels from bulk storage to maintain agreed stock levels
6. Empty Compactors as required
7. General Housekeeping (minimum once per week)
Person Specification (Skills Requirements)
1. Focused with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
2. A good working knowledge of IT software packages including Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
3. Strong organisational skills.
4. Able to work on own initiative and have a track record of working to deadlines.
5. Enjoy working as part of a team.
1. Previous stock management experience.
2. Knowledge of warehouse operations.
3. Experience of using SAP on a daily basis.
Up to £9.70 per hour
30 days ago