* To undertake reviews, to ensure care plans continue to meet identified needs.
* To facilitate initial contacts with members of the public and signpost them to appropriate services or conduct initial assessments to progress to referrals.
* To commission packages of care with support, via the service request form process.
* To have care management responsibility for a selected caseload.
* To undertake reviews/assessments of people with physical/sensory/age related impairment and the carers in accordance with statutory duties and relevant legislation, within an appropriate level of delegated responsibility.
* To attend and participate in Team and other meetings as required.
* GCSE Level maths and English (grades A-C) or equivalent.
* Certificate/Diploma in Welfare Studies or NVQ up to Level 3.
* Experience of working in a team.
* Experience of working with people in a paid, caring role or voluntary capacity,
* Some knowledge/understanding of ageing/illness/disability and its effects of individuals/families and their carers.
* Good standard of written and verbal communication skills.
We would like to hear from you if you feel this is the correct role for you.
Up to £14.30 per hour
25 days ago