This is a full-time, contract-based role with an initial contract of 6 months, with a review and likely extension as it is coming to an end. You will work Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00, a total of 35 hours per week at a rate of £17 per hour.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally & in writing to a wide range of people
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Experience and knowledge within the speciality or related field
- Good time management skills
- Identify and make relevant referrals for subsequent public health and safety issues or adult safeguarding issues