£30,000 - £35,000
An exciting opportunity for a Site Supervisor to join an expanding team looking after various projects throughout the South East and London. This leading contractor works within the façade sector specializing in rendering, rain screen and SFS framework for a variety of sized projects and clients.
They are looking to recruit a Site Supervisor, to be successful in this role you must be able to multi - task, be flexible and be organised. You must be a good a 'man' manager and can drive each project to ensure its completion on time and in budget.
You will be reporting to the Senior Contracts Manager and be responsible for managing the operatives, Health & Safety as well as ensuring client satisfaction.
Duties of our site Supervisor / Foreman.
- Supervising the completion of site installation work ensuring work is on schedule and within budget.
- Supervising all personnel working on the site, monitoring productivity and ensuring maximum efficiency.
- ensuring correct materials on site when required; liaising with Estimators on material ordering
- Organizing labour requirement on site ensuring that the agreed labour is on site at the required time.
- Undertake briefings on method statements, risk assessment and toolbox talks, ensuring that work is carried out to all safety, health, environmental management systems implemented.
- Liaising with customers ensuring work is carried out to the agreed specifications.
- Monitor and inspect the quality of work, ensuring successful completion.
- Implement and ensure compliance with company procedures and standards
Skills, experience and attributes Site Supervisor / Foreman.
- Supervisory experience in construction environment -Essential
- Experience in rendering and EWI – desirable
- SSSTS or SMSTS qualified. – desirable or willing to undertake the course
- CSCS Card- Essential
- Strong management and delegation skills
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
- Full driving license – Essential
- Full Clean License – Preferred
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please contact Ben at Akton Recruitment, quoting BA/32318