£38k-£40k Plus Fuel Card
About The Candidate
We are looking for a Site Manager with experience in the installation of Architectural Metalwork
This is a permanent opportunity for a site manager to work for a leading architectural metalwork contractor paying up to £42k
Required qualifications – SMSTS, CSCS Skilled Worker
Desirable qualifications – PASMA, IPAF, Traffic Marshall, Slinger, Lift Supervisor, Appointed Person
Due to continued expansion, the company now have a requirement for a fully skilled Site Manager.
Successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring the activities carried out on sites, are planned, organised and managed in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
The responsibilities required for the role include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Ensuring all site activities are planned, organised and managed in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- To actively plan site activities by producing short term programmes including labour, materials and plant requirements.
- To produce Method Statements and Risk Assessments (RAMS) using the client’s templates.
- To actively manage and control the site based teams and subcontractors to ensure the effective and efficient performance of all site operations.
- To ensure project safety, costs, programme & quality are all maintained to the client’s high standards.
- To carry out site surveys when requested.
- To actively promote a ‘Right First Time’ culture on site, to minimize snagging and reworks.
- To undertake regular Site Safety & Quality Audits.
You will be joining a growing company with projects around the West Midlands. This is a role where experience in secondary steel work installation is a must!
The products they design, manufacture and fit include but are not limited to:
- Gates, Railings & Architectural Metalwork
Salary: £38,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year