This is a large private country estate in excess of 700 acres with new build works, infrastructure, landscaping and restoration of listed buildings. The project value will exceed £50 million and all the works will be executed to the highest standard.
- Site based, 8am to 6pm
- Graduate or equivalent qualified.
- SMSTS and first aid qualified with 10 – 15 years UK experience.
- Experience with heritage conservation and high end residential required
- Experience in Construction Management preferred.
- Knowledge of JCT form of contract along with local market.
- Experienced with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Word. Good standard of written English including basic report writing.
- Experienced in use of Asta Powerproject programming software
- Must provide own Windows laptop and mobile phone for business use.
Site based role monitoring all construction H&S progress, aspects of a the project. The role will be reporting directly to the Project Director whilst working closely with large multidisciplinary team. Duties will include:
- Record keeping and reporting of the construction process
- Liaison to all contractors on site
- Co-ordination with the Estate Manger’s team and Construction Manager
- Review of tender packages with Commercial Manager
- Chairing and recording progress and co-ordination meetings
- Development of detailed work programmes and schedules
- Assessment of RAMS
- Preparation of weekly progress reports including photos and programme drop lines
- Management of site Q&A (RFI) system
- Co-ordination with site based Architect
To apply, please speak to Adam Timol at Akton Recruitment