Site Manager - Rail - Wessex - Permanent/Contract
My client is an award winning Main Contractor seeking a Site Manager to join their team for a long term rail project. Projects will range from £1m to £5m in value and include, lineside Civils works, Bridge Refurbishments/Replacements, Station Upgrade works and MEP upgrades.
Site Manager - Rail Day to day duties:
- Management of Sub Contractors
- Assisting in preparation of WPPs
- Task Briefings
- site paperwork
- health & safety
- regular site walk arounds and audits.
To be considered for these positions, you will have:
- First Aid Certification
- Previous experience gained with Main Contractors within the Rail sector.
- Commutable to the Wessex area
Ideally they seek individuals on a permanent basis however Freelance is considered for the right individual.
Site Manager - Rail | Building and Construction | Hampshire | Wessex