Our Client is a large-scale national housebuilder and they are seeking a Site Manager to join their team working across the Birmingham region
- Managing the build programme and ensuring delivery of the build programme in accordance with forecasts and budgetary requirements.
- Managing the effective compliance, control and deployment of the site in a timely fashion and to the standards expected.
- Management of all onsite labour and sub-contractor activity whilst ensuring site compliance with H&S across the board.
- Engaging fully in the process of determining and agreeing development build activities
- Actively managing communications with customers
- Actively working with the customer in mind to ensure all new builds are of the highest quality first time round.
- Organising and Recording all Sales and Build site meetings
- Assisting in the production of key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the development
- Promote community engagement throughout the development
- Demonstrated ability as an experienced Site Manager for a reputable housebuilder
- Experience managing medium to large scale residential developments
- Customer focused approach with strong communication skills
- Pride in Job Award holders are highly desirable.
- Negotiable Salary
- Company Car/ Car Allowance
- Company Bonus
- Real Career Prospects
Please apply using an up-to-date CV or alternatively call Ryan on 01612330034 for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.