Our Client is an established company located in the North West. Our business includes the Design, Building and Maintenance of commercial properties and complexes within the UK.
The Group's foundations date back over 50 years and we have long-standing strategic relationships with many high-profile companies. Our streamlined operations deliver innovative solutions by working closely with both clients and employees, using the safest working practices and tried and tested managerial strategies. Value is assured through technical excellence along with an unwavering commitment to service.
Delivery commitment and programme certainty are reinforced by a strong project management team, with a depth of knowledge and experience and who constantly review performance levels and working practices. Our clients company ethic is to achieve best practices in Health, Environmental and Sustainability.
The right candidate is expected to be the onsite lead for all activities and the delivery of the project.
Candidates should have the following:
· SSSTS or SMSTS
· CSCS card
· First Aid
· Fire Marshall
· Asbestos Awareness
· Full Driving License
· Main contractor background
· Commitment to Health & Safety
· Good IT Skills
Candidates will be required to:
· Plan workload and organise others
· Solve challenging problems and proactively find solutions in changing situations
· Understand and apply safe working practices
· Carry out risk assessments
· Be proactive with good communication skills
· Prepare materials, lists and arrange deliveries in advance
· Complete activities to a very high standard
· Occasionally working away when required - accommodation & travel
· Additional training and development available for up-to-date Health & Safety and an opportunity to expand on traditional and heritage techniques.