This role will be site based and regular travel will be a requirement of the role.
- Complete control of on-site activities for projects allocated to them
- Health & Safety Management relating to the project on Site
- Responsible for the day to day management of any sites
- operatives allocated to their projects.
- Controlling (and managing if required) any subcontract trades working on the project on-site.
- Closely liaise with the client to ensure the project runs smoothly and any issues are identified, and appropriate action is taken.
- The ability to coordinate and manage the steel erection activities on a construction site.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with colleagues, clients and contractors at all levels.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety Requirements for site-based construction projects.
- Proven experience of structural steelwork erection, including lining and levelling.
- Proven Health & Safety experience preferably with a recognised Health & Safety qualification such as the CITB approved Site Managers Safety Training Scheme
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- Appropriate plant operator certification such as a MEWP ticket may also be an advantage but is not essential.
- A current first aid certificate would also be an advantage.
We offer a competitive benefits package including company pension, health cash plan scheme and sick pay scheme. Please get in touch with Human Resources on