c£45,000-£50,000 + Package
I’m currently working with a leading main contractor who works in the Residential, Education and Commercial Sectors. We are looking for Site Managers to work on a new build multi-storey residential scheme in Liverpool City Centre.
- To deliver the sub project to the client within budget, Quality Assurance standards, on programme and to stringent safety parameters.
- To work with the planning team to develop detailed and accurate short term programmes of work.
- To assess the staff capability and performance.
- To provide accurate and timely reporting of progress of the project.
- To ensure adoption of innovative ideas from within the business and from the workforce.
- To plan the programming of day to day resource requirement and communicate these to the construction team.
- To interface with other sections managers to share best practice and ensure effective resource utilisation.
- To monitor external changes to work plans and report the effect of change.
- To lead section meetings and review progress in productivity, design and achievement of commercial requirements.
- Contribute to the contract review process.
- Experience of new build multi-storey residential schemes
- Experience of internals and large scale brickwork
- Detailed knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation
- Thorough understanding of project flow and demand fulfilment
- Leadership and people management skills