£45k plus car and Benefits
An established construction contractor are seeking to employ an experienced site manager for an RAF project based in Cambridgeshire holding/held security clearance is a MUST . This is a permanent position that which will continue to work on a range of projects including education, healthcare and industrial, both new build and refurb in the East Anglian region.
The company has been around for many years and have achieved continuous growth and success, combining traditional values with an innovative and forward thinking approach with operations running out of their regional office based in Nottingham.
We are looking for a Site Manager to join us on a permanent basis. Reporting to a Project Manager, the Site Manager will initially be working on a refuelling pipeline project at RAF in Cambridgeshire.
This is a great opportunity to progress and develop with an outstanding company.
- Ideally Degree qualified or other relative qualifications
- Good construction knowledge and experience
- Career driven and ambitious
- SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid
- Able to commute and work in East Anglia
- Previous MOD experience (ideally RAF Lakenheath) and holding/held security clearance