c£40,000-£50,000 and Package
Contract Type: Permanent
I’m currently working with one of the biggest privately-owned construction, development and property services companies in the UK. We are looking to add a Site Manager to the team with strong internal works experience to join the Construction Manchester team on a new build project for Fire Station Scheme valued at nearly £5Million.
We are looking for a qualified and competent Site Manager with experience on Commercial construction projects in excess of £5m.
- The primary focus of this role will be ensuring projects are built safely and economically to the agreed timescales and quality standards.
- Review design drawings for build-ability and co-ordination.
- Raise RFI where appropriate Manage the flow of sub-contractors design information as delegated by the Project Manager to suit the programme of works on site
- Input into risk/opportunities register and implement actions to mitigate risks and maximise opportunities
- Support the Project Manager and or Design Manager to produce and monitor the MIRS Agree sub-contractors long term and short term programme and monitor performance against these programmes Monitor and understand position against contract programme.
- Agree recovery programmes with the Project Manager
- Qualified and competent Site Manager with experience on Commercial construction projects in excess of £5m.
- Solid Contractor experience
- Strong internal works experience
- Effective communicator