£45,000 - £50,000
I am looking for a site manager to join a large family-run construction firm. They work across public and private sectors, on multimillion-pound building contracts, large refurbishments and specialist fit-outs.
You will preferably come from a main contracting background and have 5+ years’ experience in retail, fit-out and hotels.
They would like you to be health and safety conscious and have either a SMSTS or SSSTS certificate as well as a CSCS card.
Your skills and experience -
- Proven Site Management experience of over 5 years.
- Comfortable being the main point of contact with the client/sub-contractors on site reporting back to the project manager
- Responsible for quality of workmanship in all areas on site
- Responsible for productivity on site
- Promote a high health & safety awareness throughout the site
- Regular liaison with sub-contractors on site
- Co-ordination of sub-contractors
- Control of works on site in conjunction with other members of site management team
- Commercial awareness and control on site
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please contact Ben at Akton Recruitment, quoting BA/32128