Sheltered Housing Manager
Akton Recruitment has a vacancy for a Sheltered Housing Manager
* Assist the efficient, effective and consistent processing and resolution of customer case work, identifying and meeting customer needs and ensuring the sharing and dissemination of best practice.
* Assist with the understanding of customer need and enabling a speedier, simpler, more responsive customer journey contributing to the continuous improvement in the delivery of the Council's outcomes and ensuring high levels of internal customer satisfaction.
* Supporting customer self-serve and spotting opportunities for the Council to initiate further enabling and self-serve.
* Manage rule-based customer cases and issues effectively and understand when to consult with others, including specialists. Maintain confidentiality in line with agreed policy and relevant data protection legislation.
* To support the continuous improvement of processes and procedures within the service using best practice from others where appropriate.
* To provide support for the escalation of service issues.
* Support the delivery of a tenancy management service across Eastbourne and Lewes.
1. To undertake or support leads in partner agencies on a range of cases, assessing the risk and vulnerability of customers and considering all aspects of the customer's situation in order to provide the best avenue of support.
2. Assist in the design and development of tools and guidance notes for the area of specialism to enable the team to self-serve and widen their knowledge.
3. To promote, create and implement best use of available social media channels to help increase awareness of the councils' presence in the community.
4. Access and accurately update all relevant information systems, both customer and back office ensuring that the Golden Customer Record is updated and maintained through verification and validation, and in accordance with Data Protection principles.
5. To provide advice on matters within a specialism(s) and to maintain the statutory requirements of the respective specialism.
6. To take decisions, prioritise and action urgent queries from the public.
7. To ensure financial transactions are undertaken in accordance with the Council's financial regulations.
8. To work flexibly within the Neighbourhood Housing Team and from any location.
9. Actively develop and maintain a working knowledge of Lewes and Eastbourne Council's services, processes and procedures.
Up to £11.00 per hour
10 days ago
Sheltered Housing Manager