To provide a professional engineering service by being prompt, courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. Ensure that customer requirements are fully understood and that all work is carried out to the complete satisfaction of the customer.
To carry out all work in accordance with Company Policies, procedures and relevant work guides.
Role & Responsibilities
- Receive jobs as issued and fully understand the job requirements.
- Assemble all equipment, PPE, parts etc. in order to carry out the job in a timely, efficient and safe manner.
- Complete a Risk Assessment and ensure a permit to work has been obtained (if required) before commencing work.
- Conduct Pre and Post works meetings with the customer in accordance with SG029
- Carry out work in accordance to Process/Support Guides, Method Statements, British Standards or any special customer or management instructions.
- Liaise with the FSM/Engineering Administrator with any queries, problems, job overruns etc.
- Accurately record all work carried out on the appropriate Site Sheet, Defect Report, Time Sheets, Job Records and Reports on a same day basis whenever possible.
- Isolate/label equipment and report to a responsible customer representative on all safety critical elements identified before leaving site, completing form ES-06 Notification of Withdrawal From Use.
- Report to the FSM/Engineering Administrator at the end of the job with all associated paperwork and highlight any issues or requirements that demand further action by the company.
- Ensure that good standards of housekeeping are maintained at all times
- Comply with Company Vehicle & Driver handbook HR-16 and complete Vehicle Inspection sheet HS-04 on a monthly basis.
- Additional Notes