Senior Valuer required for a fantastic contract based in Woolwich
- Management of the Council's corporate and HRA commercial property including all forms of leases, e.g. market and peppercorn (including schools, community centres, retail, industrial and office premises).
- Valuations for all purposes including the annual Asset Valuation of all Council property and interests and periodic valuations to maintain and support the Council's Asset Review Model.
- Acquisition or disposal or lease / licence of Council property either managed in-house or via external agents.
- Ensuring all valuation work complies with Council Financial procedures and policies, financial regulations and the RICS Red Book.
- To undertake the full range of day to day asset management of property (HRA
commercial and corporate) in accordance with legislation and good estate management
practice including dealing with queries from within the Council and externally.
- Experienced Valuer required
- Council Based experience would be highly beneficial
- Experienced in Asset Valuation
- 3 Months + Contract
- £240 per day Paid via Umbrella Company
- Based in Woolwich
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email