Location: West Midlands
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 a year DOE
My client is looking for an experienced Tekla Detailer /draughtsman who has a great knowledge of primary and secondary steel. Experience in both secondary and primary will be great. to join a small drawing office. would be happy to look at people relocating as long as they already have the right to work in the UK documents and can speak fluent English. My client is looking to expand the design office and look into adding a Tekla draughtsman great working environment.
- * Experience with Tekla Structures (3D)
- * 4 years plus experience in structural modelling/detailing
- * detailing in either structural or secondary steel.
- * Residential/Commercial Construction project background or steel structures the successful candidate will be working on a range of projects from access stairs to multi-storey frames and prestigious bespoke residential steelwork contracts and everything in between. There are options for both secondary and primary steel projects.
- * Preferably 3 years experience in detailing of steel work metalwork & framework etc
- * Detailing from design team drawings to produce fabrication packages and issuing to the workshop * Requirement to work to tight programmes and ability to work under pressure
- * Able to communicate with Client Engineers and Architects directly, ensuring all queries are dealt with swiftly * Requirement for attending site and carrying out surveys
- * Ensure that all models and drawings are detailed to current specs, with a working knowledge of current regulations and codes
- * Good timekeeping and project management skills
- * Scope for development into a senior role within the D.O.
A track record of successful projects should be demonstrated, with the following skills evident:
- * Multi-tasking
- * Creative Thinking
- * Customer Focus
- * Communication Skills
- * Analytic Thinking
- * Team Working
- Drive & Decisiveness
If this role may be of interest please send you CV to