* Under the direction of a manager develop, agree, and assist on the implementation of outcomes-based care plans from the first point of service delivery, identifying individual aims, objectives and goals to work towards.
* Work within a reablement model of care where the independence, choice, health, and well-being of the individual should be promoted and always encouraged.
* Assist with the training and mentoring of staff in the development of work practice, encouraging Service Users to move towards greater independent living skills and enablement, involving families and carers in this process.
* Monitor and review designated service user's progress towards maximising independence throughout whole service journey
* Full clean UK driving licence and a car
* NVQ Level 3 in Care (or equivalent)
* Experience of working with or caring for older, disabled, or vulnerable adults
* Experience, qualification or training in Manual Handling and Emergency First Aid
* Reliable and available to work shifts over 7 days - minimum requirement to work alternate weekends from 07:00 and or up until 23:00?
* Available to work evenings or weekends only
* We offer various working patterns for 18 hours or 30 hours contracts, the start time for morning shifts is from 07:00 and the latest time you can start a shift is 16:30.
We would like to hear from you if you feel this is the correct role for you.
Up to £16.23 per hour
27 days ago