Assist as a team member in the effective assessment, implementation and review of individual support programmes and reablement opportunities for service users with learning disabilities and/or mental health needs.
- Act as key worker to a number of service users, working in partnership with them and any other relevant persons to identify needs and co-ordinate/implement their individual support programmes and reablement opportunities.
- As key worker, contribute to the process of assessment, implementation, recording and reviewing of individual support programmes to the standards identified in the service specification.
- Be aware of, and comply with, the statutory requirements, group policies, equal opportunities and any other regulation and procedure.
- Maintain an enabling and stimulating environment in which service users can receive good physical, emotional, social and intellectual care.
- Liaise with other professional staff and relevant external people, so that appropriate resources may be identified and mobilized for the benefit of the individual.
- Maintain effective record systems.
- Identify problems and service deficiencies by the continuous review of service user needs and make recommendations for improvement so as to contribute to the achievement of the overall service objectives.